Monday, February 13, 2012

la Saint-Valentin

It's Valentine's Day in Paris... why that inspired me to post something here I don't know (certainly not because of any personal attachment to or anticipation of the holiday... sigh). But Paris is into it.


All the flower shops are overflowing with roses,


which leaves the sidewalks looking quite romantic.


Nothing more French than an immaculate themed display.


Except perhaps an afternoon of chocolat chaud and macarons :)

Also, to honor the holiday, I'm sharing part of my personal Valentine's agenda - namely, the soundtrack to my dream Valentine's Day with Jon Hamm (of course, in 1957 and in New York City and wearing this dress or this dress... basically Mad Men). 

So if you like love songs from the 50s and 60s that you can imagine dancing to... voilĂ !

No comments:

Post a Comment